Injured Senior Podcast
We are all living longer, which means we may need to rely on others to help us or our parents. Thus, like it or not, the Senior and Elderly population is vulnerable to negligence committed by medical professionals, Nursing Home and assisted living facilities, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, insurance companies and everyday individuals and businesses. Do you know who to trust?
The Injured Senior Podcast will educate and inform you about legal issues of importance to the injured Senior and Elderly population such as medical malpractice, Nursing home and assisted living abuse and neglect, defective drugs and medical devices, age discrimination, on the job injuries, and personal injuries such as motor vehicle injuries and slip and fall. Your Host Steve H. Heisler is a lawyer and creator of the National Injured Senior Law Center and has been advocating for seniors’ rights for over 30 years. He is also a senior. The show will include many interviews with experts in the aforementioned areas of law as well as advice from Steve’s personal experiences and past cases. Tune in each week to learn what you may not have even known to ask before. Welcome to The Injured Senior Podcast.
- Rob Schenk: Should You Sign Nursing Home Arbitration Agreements
- Paul Greenwood: 25 Years Protecting San Diego Against Elder Abuse
- Brian Therrien: How and When to Apply for Disability
- Injuries and Conditions Developed over the Years at a Job
- Martha Kelso, Wound Care + CEO Discusses Bedsores and Pressure Ulcers
- Welcome to the Injured Senior Podcast