In this week’s episode, the National Injured Senior Law Center brings you the six steps every senior should take after a slip or trip and fall injury in a public setting. Knowing these steps before a fall happens can save you valuable time and effort fighting for your case with insurance companies or in court. It’s important to take these steps after a fall to ensure you are properly cared for because the insurance companies want you to settle for less than you deserve. Implementing the six steps listed in this episode can help you achieve the best possible outcome!
In This Episode:
- [00:53] Make sure to report a fall injury that happens in public places.
- [06:51] Look around for witnesses who could have seen your injury.
- [08:27] What photos should you be taking at the scene of the injury?
- [12:57] Should you speak with the insurance company?
- [15:06] What an attorney can do for you.
- Knowing how to properly handle a fall that has happened at a public place.
- Always report a fall injury that happened in public, no matter the severity.
- Insurance companies want to make you settle for less, however, you don’t have to!
- An attorney can be a great ally for you in your injury case.
Call: (410) 625-4878